Well it's that time of year again. On the down side, another year is coming to an end and I didn't complete any of my new years resolutions from the beginning of 2014. I'm still fat, I'm still a bit of a snarky bitch at times and my house is still a mess. But on the upside, who cares about last years resolutions, it's time to wipe the slate clean and set some new ones.
1) I was going to start with lose weight. Then I realised I am going to be in my friends wedding so as a public service to her I am going to stay as I am.. I would hate to show her up (Hey any excuse will do).
2) Keep this house spotless, seeing as i will be moving in about 4 weeks I like this resolution. I never said anything about the new house, so on a technicality I only need to clean for 4 weeks this year. Winning.
3) I'm toying with the idea of putting, 'be nicer to my husband' on the resolution list but as we are getting older (the ripe old age of 40) I don't think the poor dear needs a nasty shock like that, so I will just stay the sarcastic troll he has learnt to ignore (for his own welfare of course).
4) Save some money. The way I see it I need to spend as much as I can to 'save' this poor money from the cold dark confines of a money box. That's my idea of saving and it's a resolution I'm sure I can keep.
5) I really should cut out coke and chocolate as well, but I'm not really in a place where I want to go to jail for stabbing someone because they forgot to put a dish in the sink. This may happen without my caffeine and sugar hit. So once again, I will sacrifice my own well being for the safety of others. (I know, I'm so giving)
Okay, I'm sorry, In all seriousness, I notice that every year my resolutions are based around ways to better my life and I never stick to them. So this year my one and only resolution is to make the lives of others better in some small way. It may be a joke to cheer them up or an anonymous bunch of flowers to let them know someone is thinking of them. It might be a helping hand to clean their yard or an invite to a party for someone lonely. No matter what it is, I think by helping others I will also help myself.
To all my readers, friends, family and anyone at all.. I hope you all have a wonderful new year and the best year yet in 2015. See you next year